Lord of the Rings RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Historical Resources
William Bunting EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:03 pm by Watson

» James Paddington
William Bunting EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:32 am by James Paddington

» Adoption Rules
William Bunting EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:12 am by Sherlock

» Searching
William Bunting EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:45 am by Dr. Charles Remington

» Armaund Desmarais
William Bunting EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:10 am by Sherlock

» Edward Sampson
William Bunting EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:03 am by Sherlock

» John February Bishop
William Bunting EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 am by Sherlock

» Ignatius Galloway
William Bunting EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:47 am by Sherlock

» Open Threads
William Bunting EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:07 pm by Sherlock

Events

Longren:

The HMS Defiance is newly commissioned and ported in Wiltown, preparing for its departure. Defiance is newly commissioned and ported in Wiltown, preparing for its departure. Defiance is newly commissioned and ported in Wiltown, preparing for its departure. Defiance is newly commissioned and ported in Wiltown, preparing for its departure. Defiance is newly commissioned and ported in Wiltown, preparing for its departure.

West Isles:

The Bloody Maria is ported in Peligro.

At Sea:
Defiance is newly commissioned and ported in Wiltown, preparing for its departure.Defiance is newly commissioned and ported in Wiltown, preparing for its departure.Defiance is newly commissioned and ported in Wiltown, preparing for its departure.

Other Islands:
Gaetan is

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Featured Members

These are the featured members of the month. Click their names to view their interviews!

Featured Member
Supa Biach

Featured Characters
Barbossa Fangirl
Dickling

Top posting users this month
No user

Did you know...?

William Bunting

Go down

William Bunting Empty William Bunting

Post by Watson Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Name: William Bunting
Sex: Male
Social Class: Working Class
Basic Background: William was born on warm summery day. He was the youngest child in his whole family and the only male child. His parents owned a bakery– it was adorable-looking during the summer and it was quite warm and jolly during the winter times. William never did go to school but he did play with other boys on his street (some picking on him), if he wasn't working for the bakery. His older sisters all doted upon him and thought he was a very sweet boy. Recently, William was picked off the street and pulled into the army, he became a cook for the Royal Navy's HMS Defiance due to his cooking knowledge.
Personality: William has much confidence in himself. William isn’t the most hyperactive person ever as he tends to be very lazy unless it has to do with cooking or searching for things, which are two things he enjoys to do. He is a very kind and caring person, acting a bit like a mother to others. He is very respectful to those who are of a higher status and class than him. He becomes upset when others are in pain, hurt, or sad and would do anything to be in their place as he deems (though he
has full confidence in himself) that the world doesn’t need someone who cannot
talk and would rather others who are much better. He doesn’t fear death or pain
as long as those he loves and others are alright.
Physical Appearance: His hair is an unruly matter! His hair falls into huge curls that are all over the place when not cut to be short and neat, but even then it becomes rather messy. William is a boy on the short and thing side. William has, as I have stated, disorderly and boisterous coal-coloured hair, even his eyebrows can be rather hairy and untamed at times. His skin is as white as milk and snow and his dark
hair only emphasises how pale he is. His large, glossy and pouty lips are of a
wine red colour. On his eyelids are very long eyelashes reaching out and the
rest of his eyes are like the size of saucers. He has pointed ears which are
also large like those of an elephant.
Anything Else? William Bunting 1f71xw
Who plays the NPC: ME!! HE’S ALL MINE! MY
PRECIOUS~~~
Watson
Watson
Staff Member

Player : LordBreehy
Title : Lord of Beauty